EVERS Bicycle Coating
Glass Coating Agent
Can be used safely on all frame materials such as rubber and resin with no need for abrasives.
Hydrophilic Type (150ml)
EVERS Bicycle Coating transforms the actual clear layer on coating surfaces to a vitreous texture and provides hydrophilic performance that facilitates streaming of large droplets to protect frames against rust and other forms of corrosion.
- Repeated use gives a sparkling finish and provides the body with resistance against grime.
- Water-repellant coating agent with high durability and hydrophilic performance.
- After application, grime can be readily removed with water alone, making maintenance easy.
Water-repellant Type (220ml)
The water-repellant type coating gives a deep gloss and provides high water-repellant performance to repel water and protect frames against rust and other forms of corrosion.
- When spraying too, foam aggregates with little spatter, making the product usable in the surrounds of rims and other delicate parts.
- In addition, the coating spreads surprisingly easily, making it possible to treat large areas with only a small amount.
- High-durability coating agent resistant to both perspiration and water.
Hydrophilic coating that transforms the body into glass
The hydrophilic performance of the water-repelling coating makes it difficult for rain or water after a carwash to remain and keeps grime at bay.
- Coating that can be used by anyone simply by spraying and wiping.
- The clear layer on coated surfaces is transformed into glass to maintain transparency and give the body a long-lasting appealing mirror-like reflection.
- The glass itself adheres directly to the coating to maintain lasting effects.
- Because it is a non-compound type, the product can be used on coated surfaces as well as metal and resin parts.
- Simple, convenient coating agent with superb workability.